People always search for foods that can help them slim instantly. They think that the miraculous meal should look great and maybe have a famous name.
However, people often forget about the fresh foods available on the market that can help them detoxify their organism and support the slimming.
Here we will present nineteen common foods:
- Garlic-it is full of vitamins including A, B12, B1,B6, D and C. Moreover it is rich in minerals, enzymes and amino acids. This powerful vegetable will boost your digestion and maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Bananas- contain low amounts of sugar and fat but are full of Ca, Fe, K and vitamins A and C. Also, bananas have tannin and serotonin. In a hundred grams of bananas there are only sixty-six calories. You can start your day with a banana or have a healthy snack.
- Onion-it is full of vitamins C, A, E and B complex, but also contains K, Ca and sodium. This vegetables acts like a diuretic and fights cellulite. Moreover, onion controls the sugar levels in the blood.
- Med grass- this food can help you slim because reduces the fat consumption.
- Strawberries-these fruits are low in sugar, but are full of minerals and vitamins. Moreover, they have only twenty-seven calories in a hundred grams.
- Corn flakes-a meal that is beneficial for your digestion and contains just fourteen calories in a hundred grams.
- Kiwi-are full of K, Ca, Fe and Zn but also vitamin C and fiber. These fruits act like diuretics.
- Salad-contain fiber and minerals and just a small amount of calories or just fourteen calories in a hundred grams. Salads will make you feel sated longer and thus will help you lose weight.
- Lemons- contain small amounts of sugar and are full of vitamins. Lemons have just eleven calories in a hundred grams. These powerful fruits can boost circulation and diminish cellulite.
- Apples-are full of K, vitamin C and tannin. Also, it fights cholesterol well.
- Nuts-contain great amounts of fat, protein, sugar and vitamins. Nuts are full of Ca and Mg, which are compounds that speed the process of fat burning.
- Wheat-it has just three hundred and nineteen calories in a hundred grams and contains a lot of proteins, amino acids, Fe, Ca, K, Mg and vitamin B. It acts like a diuretic and will make you feel sated longer.
- Chicken- it contains small amounts of fat and sodium and will help you keep the cholesterol levels normal.
- Arugula salad-it is full of vitamins A and C and has just sixteen calories in a hundred grams. It is a food that boosts digestion.
- Soy-contains proteins and folic acid and is beneficial in losing weight and it boosts metabolism.
- Tea-has caffeine, minerals and vitamin B complex. Tea can boost your digestion and contains no calories.
- Eggs-full of proteins, enzymes and minerals. Eggs are beneficial for the muscle development and also they stimulate the fat burning process.
- Wine-it has antioxidants that are helpful in fighting aging and can protect the health of the heart.
- Pumpkin-contains vitamins B, C,E and a lot of minerals. Also, it is low in calories, just eighteen grams in a hundred grams. It acts like a diuretic as well.